The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allan Poe – Angol történet
Rövid Történet Angolul
The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allan Poe
Mai történetünk Poe egy különös hangulatú novellája: Egy hordó Amontillado. (Az amontillado egy finom likőrbor.) . A történet középpontjában a bosszú és egy furcsa módon elkövetett gyilkosság áll.
Szint: Középfokú – Haladó
According to the story, what is one difference between Montresor and Fortunato?
- Montresor has more children than Fortunato.
- Fortunato knows about wines but Montresor does not.
- Montresor lives in a newer home than Fortunato.
- Fortunato has more money than Montresor does.
Why does Montresor smile at the thought of Fortunato’s death?
- Fortunato is very sick and in a lot of pain.
- Fortunato is interested in Montresor’s wife.
- Because Fortunato is more successful than he is.
- When Fortunato dies, Montresor will get all his money.
What is the reason Montresor gives for going into the cellar?
- He wants to show Fortunato the graves of his family.
- He is going to give some vinegar for Fortunato’s wife.
- He wants Fortunato to taste some new wine.
- He is looking for wine to take to the carnival.
What does Fortunato find in the tiny room in the cellar?
- A basket of very old bones
- Building materials and tools
- Handcuffs chained to the wall
- The cask of Amontillado wine
For what reason does Fortunato laugh near the end of the story?
- He wants to believe that Montresor is playing a joke.
- He remembers that his wife is coming to visit Montresor.
- He has found a way to escape from the chains.
- He is trying to make Montresor come to talk with him.
Megoldás: 4, 3, 3, 3, 1
Tetszett ez a történet? Oszd meg a közösségi oldalakon!